Our window cleaning methods ensure that you get the best, streak-free results every time. Our trained and experienced window cleaning professionals use environmentally friendly products to clean all types of windows, and guarantee both windows and frames are immaculately cleaned each time.
ServiceMaster Clean has developed highly effective upholstery cleaning systems and products to clean a wide variety of fabrics. We work together with manufacturers’ suggested treatments and use approved products and methods to carefully pre-treat and clean your office furniture upholstery and fabric panels.
COVID-19 has changed everything for offices. Workspaces need to be cleaned regularly, high touch points in offices need to be disinfected continuously and computer work stations and telephone sanitizing is becoming a much larger concern for many offices in order to keep workplace occupants safe.
While certain areas of offices are more prone to bacteria such as door handles, elevator buttons, reception areas, phones, computer keyboards and mice, desks can often be the worst offenders. A research study conducted by a microbiologist at the University of Arizona, Dr. Charles Gerba, found that an office desk can have almost 21,000 germs per square inch and phones has more than 25,000 germs per square inch.
ServiceMaster Clean serving Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville, Milton, Guelph will work with you to provide a plan to sanitize computer keyboards, screens and telephone handsets to ensure all germs and bacteria are eliminated and the risk of infection controlled. The end result being a clean, healthy and safe workplace for your staff.
We offer proprietary cleaning and disinfection processes to keep your business running optimally, by effectively sanitizing and protecting staff from germs that might lurk on computer equipment, desks and other places within work stations.
In addition to dust accumulation that can damage a computer's delicate components, computers can be unhygienic hot spots for offices. Bacteria, viruses, skin flakes, oils and grime can collect on keyboards and monitor screens. Protect two of your most important assets—your employees and your computers—with regular cleaning and disinfection by ServiceMaster Clean serving Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville, Milton, Guelph.
More of our Specialty Services:
Your Full Maintenance Manager
ServiceMaster Clean is a multi-faceted full service provider that can both maintain your janitorial requirements and commercial cleaning needs as well as disinfection service to help keep your building safe.. Try us for:
- janitorial services
- disinfection service
- supply and maintenance of consumable products
- carpet cleaning and maintenance
- hard surface cleaning and maintenance
- window cleaning
- wall washing
- upholstery and fabric office system cleaning
- light fixture cleaning
- post construction cleaning
- hard surface "No Slip" Treatment
- emergency response service
Emerging and Infectious Diseases
For years, ServiceMaster Clean have been the experts in creating clean, safe and healthy workplace environments. Our experience and training in healthcare spaces afford us the ability to promote safe practices for infection prevention within all businesses. We are fully equipped to provide you with the preventative and specialty cleaning services you need. ServiceMaster Clean provides a full range of cleaning and disinfection services that will help to keep your workplace healthy and productive.
Did you know?
Do I need to do anything prior to the technician arriving for my scheduled service?
Yes. Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room we will be cleaning. Pick up moveable items from the floor in areas you want cleaned, such as rugs, plants, trash cans, chair mats, etc. Pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned, unless pre-vacuuming is part of your service agreement.
What is the difference between self-monitor, self-isolate (quarantine) and isolate?
Self-monitoring means to:
- monitor yourself for 14 days for symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough, fever and difficulty breathing
- avoid crowded places and increase your personal space from others whenever possible
Self-isolation (quarantine) means to:
- stay at home and monitor yourself for symptoms, even if mild, for 14 days
- avoid contact with others
You should self-isolate if you:
- have no symptoms and
- have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or
- have come in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- have been asked to do so by your public health authority
Isolating yourself means to:
- stay home until the local public health authority says you are no longer at risk of spreading the virus
- avoid contact with others
You need to be isolated if you:
- have symptoms, even if mild, associated with COVID-19 or
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- are waiting for laboratory test results or
- have been advised to do so by your Public Health Authority
Does acrylic finish yellow?
Our acrylic finishes are non-yellowing.